Tryingonforsize

That's what this is all about! Come and try on clothes, accessories, shoes, make-up...plus I hope to throw in a few good food recipes, wine and home/kids stuff. Instead of just sharing with friends, I also plan to rope them in to 'tryonforsize' and share their finds as well...

Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Pumps - shoes with a twist

I've decided I can handle animal prints on shoes and accessories - not body-con dresses!  It's taken about 3 years of denial, hoping these prints were a fad, destined to disappear next season...

But

They
Just
Don't
Go Away

So I've embraced it with a new pair of pumps!



Trick to ensuring you don't look like Ivana Trump










is to tone down what you wear on top - black 3/4 pants, white shirt, denim jacket does the look.

I also just love the red trim and flower and I'm sure that makes them more wearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment