Tryingonforsize

That's what this is all about! Come and try on clothes, accessories, shoes, make-up...plus I hope to throw in a few good food recipes, wine and home/kids stuff. Instead of just sharing with friends, I also plan to rope them in to 'tryonforsize' and share their finds as well...

Friday, 05 August 2011

Bangs « allthingspretty

Bangs « allthingspretty

My friend Trish recently blogged about bangs, that is, fringes. They seem to be a hot trend right now.

Oh but if you have curly hair like me - don't even bother! I remember as a teenager trying for the perfect straight fringe - relaxers, wax, gel, mousse - you name it, I tried it. As soon as one bit of moisture hits - it bounces back.
If you have straight hair - be my guest!
The bonus of a fringe is that it makes you look younger...but with that comes maintenance and upkeep.

.............................................

1 comment: