Tryingonforsize

That's what this is all about! Come and try on clothes, accessories, shoes, make-up...plus I hope to throw in a few good food recipes, wine and home/kids stuff. Instead of just sharing with friends, I also plan to rope them in to 'tryonforsize' and share their finds as well...

Monday, 23 May 2011

Bellabaci!

No not some Italian delicacy, rather a pair of silicone cups – I was recommended at my recent birthday pamper session at Suntra Spa (thanks Pete!).   

Bellabaci means ‘beautiful kiss’ in Italian.  These cups are designed to provide deep tissue massage, stimulate blood circulation and help detoxify the lymphatic system.  There is a pair of small ones for the face and a bigger size for the body.  They felt amazing when the therapist used them during my facial and on my back during the massage.  So I suckered in to the sales pitch - excuse the pun - and bought some.

It’s now a case of learning the technique – but the tips and info on their website is helpful.

But does it sound too good to be true?
I’ve decided that I’ll try for a month and see if I notice a difference in these areas:
My complexion – hell I could definitely do without blackheads. 
My shoulders and upper back – I really suffer from knots and tension here
My digestion – apparently my colon is sluggish (not sure what the therapist was angling for here!)
Reduced cellulite - could it be possible?
An overall detox – I’ve never been disciplined enough to do the dietary one (giving up a beautiful milky, flat white espresso is just too hard!)

No comments:

Post a Comment