Tryingonforsize

That's what this is all about! Come and try on clothes, accessories, shoes, make-up...plus I hope to throw in a few good food recipes, wine and home/kids stuff. Instead of just sharing with friends, I also plan to rope them in to 'tryonforsize' and share their finds as well...

Monday, 02 May 2011

Ed Hardy t-shirts

I think he's incredibly talented - but the website isn't great at all at Ed Hardy Shop
I was expecting to be blown away by the rhinestone designs - but instead it seemed watered down and very-average American.  Anyone know of a better site that shows his amazing designs?

Anyhoo, I have decided to not be too critical of the Mr Price versions - they're not nearly as intricate and eye-captivating - but still fun to wear with jeans this winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment