Tryingonforsize

That's what this is all about! Come and try on clothes, accessories, shoes, make-up...plus I hope to throw in a few good food recipes, wine and home/kids stuff. Instead of just sharing with friends, I also plan to rope them in to 'tryonforsize' and share their finds as well...

Monday, 27 June 2011

Closet Space | Second Hand Online Clothing Store | Cape Town, South Africa

Just got sent a link to this online clothing auction idea - what a great concept! I'm going to look through my cupboard and see if there is anything I can add! It would be good to know when they're going to get new stuff in.

Closet Space | Second Hand Online Clothing Store | Cape Town, South Africa

I still think there's an opportunity to do wardrobe swops!  Online or not - it would be such fun to get a group of girlfriends together and share the clothes you think will suit each other.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Thanks for the feature! We're going to have another auction in July with different merchandise.

    ReplyDelete